Things a Whovian should do: Never eat apples (they’re “rubbish” and keep the Doctor away)!
Submitted by: a-detective-in-the-tardis.
Soooo, about a month ago, we reached 5k followers. :D
And, for those of you who read the ramblings that happen in the tags, a giveaway has been promised to celebrate this momentous occasion!
And it’s taken some time but, finally here it is! Now, before we start on what you could win and the rules and all that boring stuff, us here at TAWSD would just like to thank you for everything! Because without all 5k+ of you guys, we admins would just be three very bored people with Photoshop twiddling our thumbs.
Anyway, without further ado, let us start this giveaway! Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- Giveaway ends on the 20th of November at 18:00 GMT exactly.
- We want to reward our followers so obviously, you must be following TAWSD, duh!
- To enter the giveaway, reblog this post ONCE. Likes will not count but if you want to like it so you can keep track of it, then go ahead!
- The winner will be chosen via randomizer and contacted on the 20th. Said winner will then have until the 24th to respond with contact details (we will ship internationally). Past that period, another winner shall be chosen.
- As for other rules, quite obviously all Tumblr rules concerning giveaways apply; most importantly that you must be 18 or older!
Things a Whovian should do: Pretend they can talk baby.
Things a Whovian should do: Dance like a giraffe.
Submitted by: itsireepie
Things a Whovian should do: Call Jammie Dodgers “TARDIS self-destruct buttons”.
Submitted by: acatman1027
Things a Whovian should do: Add to someone’s pile of good things
Submitted by: sharilynjoy
Things a Whovian should do: Eat fish fingers and custard.
Submitted by: wholockism
I wanted to create a place where you can go when you want ideas to connect to your beloved show and its characters in the real world.
Are you a Doctor Who fan?
Then come and submit ideas for a Whovian to-do list!
It doesn’t matter if it’s clever (e.g. crafting)* or obvious (e.g. spotting a TARDIS).
Submit ALL your ideas!
But please refrain from headcanon etc. (meaning nothing that was created purely by fandom, please stick to the series). Also, I only watched series 1-6 (Eccleston to Smith) so please do not submit anything specifically Classic Who (I would not be able to prove its authenticity in connection to the series). Thanks!
And thank you for reading.
[There is also a “Things a Sherlockian should do” blog]